In the following cutting plotters, a issue was found in a specific version.
We apologize for your inconvenience and appreciate your understanding of this issue.
Applicable model and firmware version
- FC8600 series, firmware version 3.00
- FCX4000 series, firmware version 1.30
- FC8000 series, firmware version 3.40
When the first line of the first cut object exceeds 230mm long, slight deformation occurs at beginning part of the line. The starting position may not match the position at the end of the line.
This issue occurs only with this firmware version shown above and does not occur in earlier versions.
The new firmware version is now available to solve this issue.If the unit has the above firmware version, please update the firmware to the new version. The firmware file and the utility software package for setup is available from the following link.
- FC8600 series: Firmware version 3.10
- FCX4000 series: Firmware version 1.40
- FC8000 series: Firmware version 3.50
If you need further information, please feel free to contact the local representative of Graphtec. We are sorry for your inconvenience.